We are a family-owned business with close to a century of service within the Southern California market. We pride ourselves in our ability to serve our client's needs in an efficient, clean, and friendly manner for all their residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
Plumbing Service Technician
The successful Plumbing Service Technician will have the following qualifications:
- Valid driver's license with a clean DMV record.
- Qualified candidates will have at least 5+ years of service experience in a residential setting.
- Experience in a commercial plumbing setting is preferred.
- Must have prior, successful experience as a Service & Repair Technician in the plumbing industry.
- Backflow testing & certification is a plus
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given.
- Must be able to bend, lift, carry, stoop, crawl, sit, stand, drive, reach above, walk, push, pull, fine manipulation, and use hands frequently.
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and others.
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Computer skills (tablets, PC's, smart-phones).
- Maintains all required company logs and reports are completed correctly and submitted by all assigned personnel in a neat, organized and timely fashion manner.
- Ability to keep simple records of activities performed.
- Ability to think logically.
- Well organized, hard worker, team player and ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate commitment to developing customer service skills.
- Must be able to pass background and drug tests.
The responsibilities of the Plumbing Service Technician include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform and complete assigned work responsibilities on schedule.
- Work in a way that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Customer service is a personal and professional goal.
- Superior trouble-shooting/diagnostic and repair skills for residential equipment.
- Good attitude and be ready to work.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision makers.
- Responds in a professional, polite and helpful manner when interacting with customers.
- Ensures repairs and maintenance to all equipment and facilities are performed in a neat workmanship like manner.
- Perform corrective work orders to meet the customers' requirements.
- Monitors and communicates to management any information affecting customer relations.
- Inventories, requisitions materials, tools and supplies needed for each job.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ongoing Training*
- Union pay and benefits*
- Sponsorship into one of the District Council 16 locals*
- Work for a company with over 90 years of experience and integrity
- Opportunities for professional growth within a great company
Come by our Service shop at 1301 E Burnett St. Signal Hill, CA 90755 to submit your resume and pick up an application.
*Based on the successful completion of a minimum 90 day probation